My period hasnt come in 3mo. Last period was apr 5-10. Dec '11 was the last time had sex. We did it w/o a condom for 10 sec & then used one. A week layer had yeast inf. After dec, I had reg mo. Periods. Why haven't I had my period? I have not gained any w

Dr. Carolyn Quist
Gynecology

In brief: Unsure

There are many reasons why someone's period may stop all of a sudden.
You will need to be seen by a doctor to determine the reason. But first things first, is always do a pregnancy test. Some people will have monthly periods while pregnant until the end so just because it has been awhile since you had intercourse doesnt mean you can't be pregnant.

In brief: Unsure

Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine