I've been getting really bad stomach pains after eating our drinking any thing also I've had bad head aches and light headed and recently I just feel weak any ideal what it could?

Ulcers, gallstones. Abdominal pain associated with food is concerning for gastric/duodenal ulcers and/or gallstone trouble. Panreatitis is also a possibility. If u have not been able to eat/drink, u could be dehydrated and thus headaches/dizziness etc..Significant irritable bowel syndrome can do same, but usually this is a long-persistent issue. Pepcid/prilosec may help. I would consult doc. Good luck.