What kinds of doctors treat restless leg syndrome?

Do a sleep study. Restless leg syndrome is often a sleepdisorder related phenomenon. If it occurs basically at night, do a sleep study. It is bery treatable.
GP or neurologist. There are some medications that can help with restless leg syndrome. Also, you might want to get your iron level checked as that can play a role. You could start with a general practitioner.
Vascular Surgeon. Start with some blood work and a venous ultrasound by a vascular surgeon to rule out venous insufficiency.
Many kinds. Many family physicians and general internists are quite comfortable diagnosing and treating restless leg syndrome, although they may use specialists to do sleep studies. Rheumatologists, neurologists and sleep medicine doctors (psychiatrists, pulmonary physicians) also routinely treat rls. They should rule out iron deficiency first, since it may be associated with rls.