How can I stay in touch with my friends when I have a new baby in the house?

Dr. Robert Phillips

In brief: Facebook

Facebook, twitter, skype, and your phone just like you do now only you will have a lot less free time.
Multitasking is the mom's mantra.

In brief: Facebook

Multitasking is the mom's mantra.
Dr. Robert Phillips
Dr. Robert Phillips
Dr. James Cummings
Pediatrics - Neonatology

In brief: Use technology

Why not take advantage of modern technologies to stay in touch without having to leave the house? For many years the only choices were by phone or post office, but with the advent of the internet, cell phones, and personal digital tablets you have many options.
You can text or talk from home; you can even video conference if you want to communicate face-to-face, or show off the new baby!

In brief: Use technology

Dr. James Cummings
Dr. James Cummings
Dr. Jonathan Jassey