Why do I see spots and eye floaters?

Due to vitreous cell. We can see the cells that are floating in our vitreous, occasionally in a bright day. But if anyone develops vitreous detachment, the floaters are more commonly seen and they are more in number. Also people with disease of posterior part of their eyes may have more floaters. Like patients with diabetes, who has had bleeding in their eyes.
Vitreous floaters. Nearly everyone experiences floaters at some point, both young and old. The vitreous gel that fills the back of the eye is mostly clear, but can clump together into strands, which cast shadows on the retina. The vitreous can also pull away from the retina as it liquefies, creating larger floaters. See an ophthalmologist if many new floaters appear or if they are accompanied by flashes of light.