Can someone please help interpret ECG result printed on the strip I had from long ago. Long qt?

Dr. James Strader
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Need to get seen

If you have concerns over having a long qt on a prior ecg, the best approach would be to take that to a cardiologist and have them do a new ECG at that time and compare the two.
If the qt is truely, presistently prolonged, that is a serious medical condition that needs ongoing treatment.

In brief: Need to get seen

Dr. James Strader
Dr. James Strader
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Pediatrics - Cardiology

In brief: ECG

I practice electrophysiology in children and young adults and follow hundreds of patients with this syndrome you can consult me if you have ECG healthtap.
com\volkantuzcu

In brief: ECG

com\volkantuzcu
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology