Can I eat spicy foods the day after getting my wisdom teeth pulled?

Not recommended... Eating spicy foods within the first couple days may irritate the extraction site and cause burns or delay healing. Eat only soft foods, such as yogurt, milk shakes, mash potatoes or applesauce for the first 24 hours. Start eating semisoft foods when you can tolerate them.
Wisdom teeth. Yes, you can but it's not recommended. You can also pour hot sauce on an open wound by why would you want to? It's best if you wait and not make yourself suffer.
Spicy food. Can you, yes. Should you, no. Spicy food will inhibit healing. Stick to a bland, soft, high protein diet. Protein will enhance healing. Avoid too hot,too cold, alcohol, and especially smoking of any kind.
Avoid at first. Would be prudent to avoid that for the first few days. After that you can eat whatever you feel comfortable with. Common sense should guide you.