Cold sore on my lip. Cures?

Laser. The best way to heal a cold sore is the use of the biolase laser. The pain will be relieved quickly and the sore will heal quickly. If you have the area treated during the early stage of a cold sore when you feel a burning or itching the cold sore will not come back to that area again.
Cold sores. Melissa officinalis or lemon balm (cream) has been shown in european studies to help expedite healing of cold sores. It can reduce healing time by half. Studies also show that regular use can help v recurrences. Brief supplementation with lysine 1, 000mg orally three times a day at the onset, can also hasten healing.