Toilet training myself for incontinence with scheduled voiding, kegels, etc. Isnt there a surgical fix?

Dr. Scott Beard
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: If Sui yes

Stress urinary incontinence is easily addressed with a sling.
There are some surgical treatments for other types of incontinence but not as common.

In brief: If Sui yes

Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Mitchell Schuster
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Yes And no

The surgical options are really limited to what the cause of the incontinence is.
Often times the correct diagnosis is the most difficult portion of treating incontinence. Certainly, patience and perseverance with non surgical options can yield results without the cost and pain of surgery. I always suggest the least invasive treatment initially.

In brief: Yes And no

Dr. Mitchell Schuster
Dr. Mitchell Schuster
Dr. Shontae Buffington