I was wondering what's the probability of me becoming bald as a woman if all my men in family are?

Pathology

In brief: Different process

Women who have hair loss usually have it diffusely and it's unrelated to the testosterone-driven progressive patterned loss seen in men.
If you do develop excess androgens later in life, it's something that can be managed easily to prevent hair loss.

In brief: Different process

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: FEMALE BALDNESS

No one knows who will become bald even if all the male members of a family are bald.
Usually if female members of a family are bald or balding, there is likely a chance that you, too, may show early signs of hairloss. (i don't like to use the term "balding" for women's hairloss or "thinning.".

In brief: FEMALE BALDNESS

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt