Can pediatric offices let teens work there? Like volunteer?

In brief: Maybe, but I don't.,

I have a large number of teens in my practice and worry that they might be uncomfortable knowing that a peer might inadvertantly have access to sensitive personal information.
(even though hipaa precludes employees from divulging information.) I have allowed teens to job shadow, but restrict, and prescreen the patients that they have access to.

In brief: Maybe, but I don't.,

Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Zoey Goore

In brief: Volunteer

It depends on the office and what the teen wants to do.
Many offices will have teens read to patients in the waiting room. Never hurts to ask especially if your teen is interested in becoming a pediatrician someday.

In brief: Volunteer

Dr. Zoey Goore
Dr. Zoey Goore
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Maybe

It is posssible, but with severe privacy regulations it is more difficult due to education of volunteer and paper work requirements .
But not impossible, so if interested ask.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mandakini Patel

In brief: Teens work/pedi ofc

Of course they can work/shadow inpediatric offcies, but it may make some of my patietns un comfortable, so very rarely when I have allowed them to shadow in my practive, i alwasy get permission from patient and parents before even introducing the teen shadowers to them.

In brief: Teens work/pedi ofc

Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Shontae Buffington