What can I do for the pain of my venous stasis?

Get evaluated. Venous stasis can be from failure of the superficial veins ("varicose veins"), the deep veins (almost always after a dvt), or both. If the superficial system is involved then treatment can offer at least some symptom improvement. The first step is evaluation by a phlebologist, or an interventional radiologist or vascular surgeon who is committed to caring for vein disease.
Venous stasis pain. Lying down and putting your feet up higher than your heart helps. Compression is essential but you might need 30-40 mm hg stockings. The easiest way to do this is usually to wear prescription graduated compression stockings or circaids. If you can take anti-inflammatory medicine, that can help too. The best thing though is to see a vein specialist and treat your underlying venous insufficiency.
Compression. The best way to deal with pain and aching often associated with venous stasis is to prevent it! compression stocking are the mainstay of therapy. Most commonly knee high garments with at least 20-30 mmhg compression. Weight loss, leg elevation, and excercise all have important roles. People that have symptoms despite conservative therapy may need other interventions. See a vascular specialist!
Venous stasis. Pain related to venous stasis is a result of the underlying venous insufficiency leading to venous hypertension which can be manifested as varicose veins, leg swelling, brownish discoloration of the ankles and inflammation to that area. Symptomatic treatment with compression hose, elevation and keeping fit will help. More importantly, treat the underlying problem and see a vein specialist.
Pain of venous stasi. You should be seen by a clinician that is comfortable working with your condition. There are different causes of pain related to vein disease; and in 30% of patients, there could be a component of arterial disease also, which requires its own workup.