My boyfriend doesn't ejaculate, he says he practices tao sex but i'm clueless?

Dr. Joel Gallant
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Ask him

I was clueless myself, so i looked it up on wikipedia (under "taoist sexual practices"), where there is a fascinating paragraph on male control of ejaculation.
It sounds like a lot of work to me. Read about it, or better yet, ask your boyfriend. My experience from going to cocktail parties is that people who are into this kind of thing are usually very happy to talk about it!

In brief: Ask him

Dr. Joel Gallant
Dr. Joel Gallant
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Tantric?

I think you mean tantric sex.
You can find this in many search engines, and it often involves ejaculation delay or denial.

In brief: Tantric?

I think you mean tantric sex.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Steven Seres