How can I enhance my sleep while pregnant?

Pillows. Lots of pillows can help with pressure points and support for the belly. There's one called bellyrest that may help. Also, sleepphones are great to listen to relaxation or hypnobirthing cds when you get up to pee and can't fall asleep again.
Tired and Pregnant. Almost no one sleeps well while they are pregnant. You have to get up to empty your bladder every few hours. You don't want to get dehydrated. Make sure you exercise. That may help you sleep. Avoid caffeine. Learning to meditate can help you get back to sleep. Do not worry about not sleeping. Worrying about not sleeping is a major cause of not being able to fall asleep.
You already received. Great info. I will just go over sleep hygiene with you. 1.Keep regular bed ; waking time (even weekends). Rise same time each day, regardless of time you fell asleep. 2. Develop relaxing bedtime routine: warm bath/shower, aromatherapy, reading, or listening to gentle music. 3. Sleep in dark, quiet, cool room w comfortable mattress ; pillows. 4. Bedroom is only for sleep ; sex. No work materials.