Why am I peeing 15 times a day?

Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology

In brief: Many possibilities.

Urinary frequency can occur for many reasons, and finding the cause can often require a detailed patient history, physical exam, or other testing.
Excessive fluid intake, caffeine and alcohol can make things worse. Diabetes can increase urine volume. Overactive bladder may give you the sense of urgency with little urine in the bladder. Please see comment below.

In brief: Many possibilities.

Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm
I suggest seeing your primary care physician for evaluation. If your symptoms are very bothersome, seek a urologist. Keeping a bladder diary for 48 hours is very helpful for the physician: write down when and how much you drink, and when you void, and note any episodes of urinary incontinence.
Dr. Adam Levy