Whats the best way to sleep, if I snore during sleeping?

Depends. Depends on what the reason is for snoring. Usually, flat on back is the worse and side and stomach are better. If nasal congestion is the cause of snoring, position may not matter.
On your side. Sleeping on your back generally makes snoring worse, as it is easier for the tongue to fall back and restrict/block the airway. Try sleeping on your side as this will help. If your snoring is very robust, you might consider a sleep study to determine if you have sleep apnea. This is a conditon where breathing is stopped for more than 10 seconds, and can be more serious. Call your md to check.