What are the possible complications of charcot-marie-tooth disease?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: See govt publication
You can find all the information you need at http://www.
Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmedhealth/pmh0001741/.

In brief: See govt publication
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dentistry
In brief: I don't know
I don'r recognize the name.

In brief: I don't know
I don'r recognize the name.
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Kini Tran
Dentistry
In brief: Weakness n Sensation
Complications of charcot-marie-tooth disease vary in severity from person to person, with foot abnormalities and difficulty walking generally being the most serious problems.
Muscle weakness may also increase, and injury to areas of the body with decreased sensation may occur.

In brief: Weakness n Sensation
Dr. Kini Tran
Dr. Kini Tran
Pathology
In brief: Thankfully few
This is a group of genetic diseases of greatly varying severity that damage the longest axons in the body, resulting in weakness especially in the lower legs and feet.
Only a minority of patients have significant discomfort. The disease spares all the other organ systems.

In brief: Thankfully few