How do you take care of a brain cancer patient?

Multimodality. Depending on the specifics of the case, primary cancers of the brain are treated with combination therapy including surgery, radiation and chemotherapy.
Brain Cancer Care. Caring for a brain cancer sufferer is similar to caring for a stroke patient when neurological symptoms supervene, including epilepsy, mood changes, mental status alterations, depression, partial paralysis, and vision changes. Depending on the area of brain affected, any or all of these symptoms can occur, sometimes early, and other times, in the late stages.