Can a brain aneurysm be caused by daily stress?

No. An existing brain aneurysm can rupture theoretically from stress, if stress leads to high blood pressure.
Unlikely. Brain aneurysms have a variety of causes but stress is typically not one of them. Smoking is the biggest risk factor for developing aneurysms.
Unlikely. Though there are many factors in the causes of brain aneurysms, it is unlikely that daily stress contributes to the formation of these aneurysms. That being said, hypertension, which can be exacerbated by stress, does play a role in aneurysm pathology, and rupture.