Treating fungal infection of toenails naturally?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Tea tree oil

Is an option.

In brief: Tea tree oil

Is an option.
Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Tea tree oil...

Has been used to treat fungal infections.
I've seen some success on skin and mucus membranes. Nails, however, are a different story. They are much harder to treat, and the medicine doesn't get into the nail very well. See your doctor and make sure it is a fungal infection. You can then review all the options.

In brief: Tea tree oil...

Dr. Libby Putnam
Podiatry

In brief: Several treatments.

The reason you hear so many different treatments for toenail fungus is because there is no perfect, sure-fire treatment that works 100% of the time.
I've seen vaporub work, as well as other natural oil remedies, but rarely. You can also try laser therapy, antifungal creams, paints, or even oral medications if your doctor deems you healthy enough to take them.

In brief: Several treatments.

Dr. Steven Seres