Can you tell if you are bipolar?

Dr. Carla Enriquez

There are questionnaires online, such as the mood disorders questionnaire, that can give you an indication that you might be bipolar. See > dbsalliance.
Org/pdfs/mdq.Pdf. < if you complete it and the results are suggestive of bipolar disorder, you should see your doctor..

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Bipolar

Bipolar I and bipolar II, In the first, manic phases are more severe, and in the second, depressive phases are more severe.
There is also cyclothymia which is a low grade version of bipolar disorder in general, where mood swings are not as severe in either direction, manic or depressive.

In brief: Bipolar

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. John Moranville

As suggested by dr enriquez, there are questionnaires that can help, but the best thing to do is talk to a psychiatrist about the symptoms you are having.

Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville