Getting itchy little bumps all over my body. Mostly on my chest and stomach. Im 18 yrs old. Could this be chicken pox?

In brief: Uncertain

A rash from Chickenpox often occurs first on trunk (chest/back) & then moves to face & then extremities.
The rash becomes blisters that itch. Blisters usually have all transformed into scabs in about a week. There are usually around 100 to 300 lesions (more on adults than small children). The rash could spread to mouth, eyelids & genitalia. Your DR can determine if you have Chicken pox

In brief: Uncertain

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Need more info

Without seeing these little bumps and obtaining some history it is impossible to give you an accurate response.
Have you been exposed to anyone with chickenpox? Are these lesions like little blisters? Did they come out all at once or in several crops? Are you taking any medications? And so on and so on.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Cindy Juster