My height is 4'10 and I weigh 275 maybe even more. Do I qualify for weight loss surgery. My weight has gotten so bad where my lower back hurts everytime I walk. I can't walk down the block for five minutes without pain?

YES. Your bmi is 58. Most insurance company provides coverage for bmi> 40. As your bmi gets closer to 60, your surgical risk is higher. You should get evaluated at a higher vol bariatric program for best treatment options.
Most likely. You probably would but the road to weight loss surgery takes some dedication, often including meeting with a nutritionist, a psychologist, an exercise physiologist and even sometimes medication from your primary care doctor. I encourage you to seek out the bariatric physicians in your area for an often free seminar on the topic.
Yes. Time to make an appointment with a weight loss surgeon and start working on changing your lifestyle to eat healthier and less.
BMI. Of 57.5 is greater than the 99th percentile and considered morbidly obese. Depending on your insurance, you may have coverage for weight loss surgery. .