Will nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream help with ringworm?

No. They are terrible actually. Nystatin is an antifungal medicine, but is not effective against ringworm. Triamcinolone is a topical steroid that will help you with your itch, but often makes it easier for the fungus to grow and often allows it to spread more deeply into the skin.
Other choices. Actually Nystatin isn't the best choice against ringworm. Better choices are other anti-fungal creams like clotrimazole, Miconazole and ketoconazole. Sometimes using a steroid cream like triamcinolone can make your ringworm worse. But if your ringworm is very inflamed and itchy, sometimes using it briefly can help. The main treatment, though, is your anti-fungal cream.