How can I treat the glaring veins in my legs once I have my baby?

Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Maybe not laser

Large varicose veins after pregnancy might be able to be treated with endovenous laser or rf, but often times these veins are too twisted and close to the surface of the skin in order for laser to be used safely.
I would see a board certified phlebologist for a complete vein evaluation, including ultrasound vein mapping, in order to know how to best go about treating the vein problem you have.

In brief: Maybe not laser

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Padmavati Garvey

In brief: Vascular surgeon

There are lots of ways but they all start with seeing a good vascular surgeon.

In brief: Vascular surgeon

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Joe Golowa
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Venous disease

You can see any one with experience in treating venous disease.
Does not have to be a vascular surgeon only. It can usually be treated by a laser procedure in office. Does not need surgery.

In brief: Venous disease

Dr. Joe Golowa
Dr. Joe Golowa

In brief: First,

Do not rush to the doctor. Wait few months after you got beck your periods.
Some veins may disappear after the pregnancy especially the first one. If after that period u still see them and they bother you go see a doctor. You can get a lot of info from my web site www.Gorenveincenter.Com. I have only 30 years experience in the field... Good luck 2u!

In brief: First,

Dr. Gabriel Goren
Dr. Gabriel Goren
Dr. Mark Schwartz
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Vascular Surgeon

See a vascular surgeon in your area, as there are many different treatment options.

In brief: Vascular Surgeon

Dr. Mark Schwartz
Dr. Mark Schwartz
Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Laser

Large varicose veins may need surgery or endovenous laser treatments, but small spider veins can be easily treated in an office using lasers or injections.
Asclera is now fda approved for injecting small veins. Results are impressive.

In brief: Laser

Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. Pam Yoder
Moms with infants, please be assured that people are looking at your sweet baby and are not noting your leg veins :) @DrPam4Women
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology

In brief: Vein Specialist

Following pregnancy you will probably see a decrease in the number of veins in your leg.
Both varicose veins and spider veins are often related to malfunctioning (refluxing) valves usually in the saphenous system which worsen during pregnancy. You should see a vein specialist for a full venous evaluation including a venous reflux examination.

In brief: Vein Specialist

Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. Shontae Buffington