Best treatment for toenail fungus?

Oral medication. Oral medication is the most effective way of treating toenail fungus. Laser treatments also work but ar enot covered by insurance and can be expensive.
Diode laser. Frequency at 980 nanometers.
Several treatments. The reason you hear so many different treatments for toenail fungus is because there is no perfect, sure-fire treatment that works 100% of the time. I've seen vaporub work, as well as other natural oil remedies, but rarely. You can also try laser therapy, antifungal creams, paints, or even oral medications if your doctor deems you healthy enough to take them.