How do I get rid of stretch marks from pregnancy?

Marks fade but stay. Pregnancy stretch marks, as well as stretch marks from body building or obesity, are lines where the second layer of skin (the dermis, under the surface) has cracked and separated. The stretch marks heal in that position, but their width narrows after the tummy shrinks down after delivery. The lines fade with time, but never go away completely.
Tummy tuck. You cannot make the stretch marks go away with any cream or laser despite deceiving ads. If most of your stretch marks are below the belly botton, a tummy tuck will all make them go away and your belly will also be tight just like before having kids!