When is it too late in the season to get a flu shot?

Well. It's never "too late" to get one, but the 2013-2014 season's vaccines should be coming out right about now, depending where you are, so you're just a little early actually.
Flu season . Starts in october, 2013 and ends in june, 2014.Most everyone rush to get their flu shots in october and november, thinking that it is already over by december. They are somewhat surprised when you offer to give them the flu shots in april or may! more so in june! people panic especially with media flashing headlines regarding mortality / fatality from flu virus!
Probably Never. Influenza cases are present in most areas year round, so it is probably never too late.There are times of year when influenza is more prevalent, but even that varies from year to year.You should consult with your doctor.