Whats the difference between MRSA and a diaper rash?

May be related. As the skin breaks down with any irritation or rash, it may become secondarily infected with bacteria such as staph. Since MRSA is now frequently found in skin infections, it is commonplace to treat all suspected staph infections as if they were MRSA until the culture results are available. Always try to keep skin dry and clean. Keep in mind that most "wipes" will not cleanse skin well.
Staph infections.... ..Including MRSA are more invasive than diaper rash, with more swelling and skin destruction, sometimes bubbling, sometimes pus.