Is it possible to stop sexual arousal by thinking about sinning?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Only you know

Are you talking about forever or just this weekend? Only one who can answer that is you.
Many would be curious why you'd want to, but your mind is your business. Sexual arousal is hard to ignore; humans are programmed that way. The only way to stop sexual arousal completely is to eliminate the testosterone from your system (both sexes). But that's the unkindest cut of all, if you get my drift.

In brief: Only you know

Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher
Pathology

In brief: Embrace who you are

The only way to get a handle on your sexuality is to keep it in perspective.
All young men and many young women enjoy their bodies to keep the pressure down. Most mainstream faiths consider this healthy. Think about that one special person in your future, and why it might be good to focus on study / work for now and save the best for your wedding night with someone you truly love.

In brief: Embrace who you are

Dr. Joel Gallant
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Whatever works!

I would think that would have the opposite effect.
But if it works for you, go for it!

In brief: Whatever works!

But if it works for you, go for it!
Dr. Joel Gallant
Dr. Joel Gallant
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham