I have mild head ear & tooth ache at the same time, right side of face only, neck ache & pain above eye. <is this from a cavity?

Need to see a doctor. You do need to see a dentist and then a doctor, just getting an answer over the email is not the answer, can be so many things.
Need to see ENT. It is possible your pain may be referred by something else such as your jaw or teeth. I would feel more comfortable having you see an ENT doctor and have him or her look in your ear. If your ear is ok then i would focus on your jaw as a cause. Soft diet, ice, antiinflammatory medications and see your dentist.