Can wisdom teeth cause throat pain?

Of course. The most common complaint associated with impacted wisdom teeth is pain. It is not unusual that a patient may have terrible headache, soreness or pain in the back part of the jaw, ear ache. Also sore throat, sinus or pain in the side of the face. It's called heterotopic pain. .
Yes. It depends on the individual situation. Check with your dentist to be sure!
Yes. If your lower wisdom teeth are impacted and you have a condition called pericoronitis which is a localized infection of the gum surrounding the impacted wisdom tooth, then that infection can spread toward the back and give you pain in your throat.