What is the cure for tonsil stones?

Dr. Russell Faust
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: None that I know of,
... But, taking a daily probiotic preparation has been demonstrated to benefit the immune system, and to reduce upper respiratory infections (uri's) - reduced frequency, duration, and severity - in randomized prospective clinical trials.
Probiotics have also been found to reduce ear infections in children. I recommend them for my patients with tonsil stones, and tonsillitis, with great benefit.

In brief: None that I know of,
Dr. Russell Faust
Dr. Russell Faust
Pathology
In brief: Remove them
Get a penlight and a mirror and half-unbend a paper clip.
You'll get good at it. If it's truly a nuisance, a otolaryngologist can laser-resurface your tonsils.

In brief: Remove them
Dr. Steven Koos
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Can also consider
Tonsillolithectomy (larger, solid stone removal) or tonsillectomy if recurrent severe case with associated tonsillitis.
Se an ENT to more closely assess.

In brief: Can also consider
Se an ENT to more closely assess.
Dr. Steven Koos
Dr. Steven Koos
Dr. Vicken Poochikian