Any new treatments for migraine headaches?

Nti-tss. I have had great success treating patients with migraine headaches. Nocturnal para-function, or night time tooth grinding /clenching is a major cause of migraine headaches. Find a dentist in your area that is familiar with the nti-tss night time appliance to help manage the outbreaks. Here is a website for you to learn more and find a dentist who may be able to help. http://www.nti-tss.com.
Topamax (topiramate) Many migraines are not really migraines. Topamax (topiramate) helps relieve many types of headache.