Allergies in young children so question about seeing an allergy specialist?

Please clarify. Yes children have allergies and yes there are specialists.You have not provided enough background information to determine whether the situation needs a doc, much less a specialist.You can start over with the additional info and we may be better able to help you.
Depends. There are over the counter medicines available for treatment of known allergies. If these are not sufficient, let your doc know, and you can have some nasal spray med added in to the regimen. If you still don't have sufficient treatment, then you might need to see an allergist.
Pediatric allergies. Most allergists are trained to see both . Children and adults with suspected allergies. Often time a good history coupled with some directed skin or blood testing can help elucidate the underlying problems.