My period is due today no sign of af breast ver tender slight pain on rt side some nausea neg hpt can I b pregnant?

Dr. John Washburn

In brief: Not likely

Mainly because of the negative test.
It is certainly not uncommon for menstrual cycles to be late. If still no cycle within the next week, repeat the pregnancy test.

In brief: Not likely

Mainly because of the negative test.
Dr. John Washburn
Dr. John Washburn
Pathology

In brief: Could be

Conception occurs within day or so of the sex.
It takes about 3 weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG for a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period. If the result is negative repeat the test in 4-5 days. Use first morning urine and follow instructions for the test carefully.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Jane Van Dis