What is meant by STD gonorrhea?

See below. Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (std) caused by a bacterium. People get gonorrhea by having sex with someone who has the disease. “having sex” means anal, vaginal, or oral sex. Gonorrhea can still be transmitted via fluids even if a man does not ejaculate. Gonorrhea can also be spread from an untreated mother to her baby during childbirth.
Bacterial infection. Neisseria gonorrhea is a bacterium that lives in human body fluids. N. Gonorrhea is often referred to as gc, n. Gonorrhea or gonorrhea. Gonorrhea is transmitted primarily during anal or vaginal sex and occasionally through oral sex. Gonorrhea can be transmitted even when the penis or tongue does not completely enter the vagina, mouth or rectum.