What can be used to treat antibiotic associated diarrhea?

Flagyl/Vancomycin. Antibiotics (especially clindamycin) select for the overproliferation of clostridium difficile in the colon which can lead to profuse, watery diarrhea (and ultimately megacolon). For severe cases, a course of Metronidazole (flagyl) or vancomycin is the mainstay therapy. Fidaxomicin (dificid) is a newer drug that is also being used to selectively target pathogenic c. Difficile.
Probiotics. Antibiotic associated diarrhea is best treated with probiotic preparations like vsl#3 and florastor. It will usually resolve on stopping the antibiotic or changing to a more narrow spectrum drug that is well absorbed in the small bowel. Antibiotic induced c. Difficile colitis needs oral vancomycin or Metronidazole treatment.
Several things. Imodium, (loperamide) pepto-bismol, and kaopectate are all good.