What are the ways to find out if you have an std?

Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: Exam and testing

You need an appointment with your physician and an exam done properly, as well as testing for the possible stds you are facing based on your sexual behaviors and risk profile.
That testing may involve swabs of the location, or urine or blood testing.

In brief: Exam and testing

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: STDs

I love this question.
It may be difficult to get it all in. But, i honestly believe that every adult must learn what stds there are and how to identify or test for them. There are twelve common stds. Some of these can be prevented with vaccination. Others are prevented with condoms or other barrier protection during sexual encounters. Your physician can teach you and test you at your visit.

In brief: STDs

I love this question.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham