What are home remedies to relieve chronic sinusitis?

Netipot. Using a saline sinus rinse such as the netipot helps. Another otc product sinus buster also helps, but you got to tolerate the spice. The feeling resembles having too much wasabi..
Sinus rinses. Sinus rinses are an easy natural way to help with many sinus infections. I recommend an over the counter kit to make sure you have the right concentration of salt and ph, which is important. If you have an infection lasting for more than 7-10 days, antibiotics may help dramatically however. Go see your doctor in that case.