Is there a way to correct symptoms of "dry-eye" resulting from lasik surgery?

Yes. Yes. Greatest artificial tear use, topical Restasis and/or steroid, punctal plugs to increase the tear film, ointment at night, omega-3 fatty acid oral supplements, warm compresses once or twice daily, and many other treatments. You should see your corneal specialist for an evaluation.
Tears or restasis. Use preservative free artificial tears. You could discuss Restasis with your ophthalmologist. Your lasik surgeon should have advice for you as this is an all too common risk/side effect of lasik.