Is tylenol (acetaminophen) dangerous for people with hepatitis c?

Low dose recommended. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is generally not a problem for people with liver disease, so long as you take a relatively low dose (not to exceed 2 grams in 24 hours). In general, hepatitis patients do not have to worry about adjusting drug dosages until they start getting chronic liver problems. When these problems begin, they should avoid other anti-inflammtory drugs (like ibuprofen, aspirin, etc.) besides tylenol (acetaminophen).
Tylenol (acetaminophen) + Hep C. You should limit use to no more than 2000 mgs per day. Ideally, try not to use it. .