How long does it take to do a vasectomy, does it hurt, how does it feel?

Quick ,no,weird. Vasectomies can and are usually done in the office under local anesthesia in less than 20-30 min .Afterwards the area will feel weird, esp after the local has worn off.
Depends... Time to do vasectomy highly vary among surgeon. To me, it can be as short as 5-6 minutes to as long as 10-15 minutes. For most of patients, the operative pain is very tolerable under local anesthesia. After vasectomy, I have found almost all patients requiring no prescription for pain medication. Of course, all these annoying concerns are proportionally related with the success of pre-vasectomy...
Vasectomy quick. Time to perform a vasectomy depends on anatomy and the doctor's experience. A vasectomy in a thin patient with a normal scrotum is easier than the procedure in an obese man with very tight scrotum. Average no-scalpel vas takes 12-15 minutes if anatomy is favorable. Discomfort is usually minimal. I did a 5-minute vasectomy a few weeks ago, but he only had one testicle.