Is there is a best natural cure for sinusitis?

Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Sinus rinses help

Sinus rinses are an easy natural way to help with many sinus infections.
I recommend an over the counter kit to make sure you have the right concentration of salt and ph, which is important. If you have an infection lasting for more than 7-10 days, antibiotics may help dramatically however. Go see your doctor in that case.

In brief: Sinus rinses help

Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
2 comments
Dr. Alen Cohen
I agree.
Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz
Agree with Dr Bowman. In addition make sure you get plenty of sleep as your immune function depends on it. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables for good health.
Dr. James Bates
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Sinusitis

First of all, be sure it's sinusitis and not something else.
It depends on which of the multiple sinuses are involved, but sinus irrigation has helped many people. These "neti pots" are available over-the-counter in drug stores. Be sure and use distilled, not tap, water. If your symptoms persist, see an ENT doctor (otolaryngologist) in consultation. Good luck!

In brief: Sinusitis

Dr. James Bates
Dr. James Bates