Occasionally urinating causes my penis burning pain, and my urine is dark and murky and smells, on these occasions! why?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Get evaluated

It is likely that you are having a urinay tract infection or urethritis (infection of the urethra).
It is certainly not normal to have your symptoms. Women get UTI much more frequently, but get them too. Also, i worry about a possibility of a sexually transmitted infection as a cause. So, consult your doc an an evalutation/treatment. Good luck.

In brief: Get evaluated

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Tom Harrington

In brief: Probablei infection

All could be picked up simply lay by doing an urinalysis. Make sure in the meantime to push fluids as dehydration will causem urine to be dark.

In brief: Probablei infection

Dr. Tom Harrington
Dr. Tom Harrington
Dr. Adam Smith