Why don't women get colonoscopies considering they can get colon cancer too?

They should . It is recommended that both men and women undergo screening colonoscopy at age 50.Women get colon cancer also.
They do! Colon cancer doesn't differentiate between sexes and the male: female ratio is 50:50. That's why every one age 50 should get a colonoscopy or other screening test for colon cancer, and even younger if there is a family history. Interestingly, women get more right side colon cancers, and men more left, and we don't really know why!