What kind of doctor should I take my infant daughter to if she has a heart murmur?

Pediatric cardiologi. you should take her to a pediatric cardiologist. Did your pediatrician say what kind of a murmur it is? A lot of children, at some point, have an innocent murmur, which is transient and benign. If it is pathologic, you should be referred to the specialist, be well!
Infant murmer. Assume it was heard by a pediatrician. Most infant murmers are benign and resolve over time. You should seek the advice of your pediatrician about the murmer. Sometimes an echocardiogram is obtained to evaluate the murmer and if abnormal then you may be referred to a pediatric cardiologist.