Is breast enhancement cream and tablets safe?

Positives; negatives. Any herbal supplements possesing estrogen like properties have the potential to promote breast growth. For example marijuana is known to stimulate the growth of breasts in men. Similarly. Excessive intake of certain soy products may also simulate estrogen like side effects. In addition to those mentioned. However the potential for stimulating breast cancer growth and other side effects is unknown.
Yes -not effectiv. Numerous creams and pills have been marketed to promote breast enlargement. Most have little evidence of effectiveness. There is a brava system that has shown some results for breast enlargement.
Probably. They are probably safe, but they do not work. Safety is a question since the fda does not review these substances.