Frequent urinating no pain?

Many possibilities. Urinary frequency can occur for many reasons, and finding the cause can often require a detailed patient history, physical exam, or other testing. I suggest seeing your primary care physician for evaluation. If your symptoms are very bothersome, seek a urologist. Keeping a bladder diary for 48 hours is very helpful for the physician: write down when and how much you drink, and when you void.
Need urinalysis . There are a number of possible causes for increased urinary frequency- elevated blood sugar, increased water consumption, kidney problems, & even a urinary tract infection, even if it doesn't hurt. The only way to know for sure which is the problem & how to treat is to do a urinalysis & see what shows up.