I have itchy red bumps on my face, the inside roof of my mouth also has red spots then in between my fingers I have itchy dry skin what's happening to me ahh!?

Photo? To diagnose you correctly, i would need to see the "bumps", and have more history. Any fever or sweats? Any history of allergies? Joint pains? Recent antibiotic use? Recent trip to the dentist? Family history of connective tissue disorders or autoimmune diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, or thyroid disease)? Are any of these bumps painful?